MENU

Slide

Friday, February 01, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


:D :
Hey there!
Most of my pictures aren't sent to me yet!
Soon alright dear? (:

Anon2: Hahahahs, why do you want my msn? 0.o
Steph: Eh.. my previous blog song?
The chipmunks one? Hey there delilah?

Sher: Eh, not sure leh, need to check.
Why leh?

***: Hey dear, yeah by credit card,
But i'm not gonna order from them anymore,
They really suck! make so much trouble for me. o.0

HAHAAHS! Yah! Both's very good products,
the bobbi brown concealer is like very creamy
and the coverage is really good.
You can just go to the counter and ask them to
pick out your shade and try it on for you,
Cos different people different skin tone mar. (:

Someone you know: huh really arh,
Yeah i checked alrdy, called them and
enquire all the course stuff alrdy also.
Mummy wants me to go register tmr afternoon,
She's super kanchiong lah! Kanchiong spider!




Today's photoshoot is at sentosa, With Shirley, Felicia.
Amazingly i was the 1st to reach hougang mall! Hahahahas.
so i went to Delifrance and ordered a hot camomile tea.
Ahhhhh, nice to drink a warm sweet camomile tea
when i'm so tense and rushing for the whole morning.
Damn tired man, i only slept for like 5 hours the previous night.

Then the photographer, Jesse.
Was very nice to pick us up at hougang mall.
If we were to go to sentosa on our own,
We'll def be late late late lah!


Just one photo from the shoot for today,
Will upload the rest again:



Candid, Pouts!


Hahahahs, when we reached sentosa
it was like buuurning hot man!
The weather is terrible,
so i brought an umbrella with me
cos i get tanned really easily & i can't stand the heat!



Then they were like,
"FIDELIS TOH YOU'RE DAMN FUNNY LAH, AUNTIE UH!"


I finally remembered to bring my
mozzie patch today, So i didnt get bitten! :D
And they say i auntie cos i bring mozzie patch you know!
But they got bitten instead of meeee! Hehehehe.


Touch up touch up! Look at my heels,
i gotta tip toe to see my reflection preoperly.
I HATE SHIRLEY AND FELICIA!
They are so damn tall and they make me feel freaking short!



We were being damn retarded while
felicia was doing her 1st few shoots,
Didnt wanna stress her so
we went to the toilet and camwhored!



HAHAAHAHAHS! That's called, BORED.

While they're busy shooting outside,
We're busying shooting each other inside the toilet! :x
I've got a scratch on my left shoulder. ):
So ugly when it turns out it photos man,
wonder when it'll go away.


While i'm being shoot:



While Shirley's being shoot:




Somebody became auntie-ish suddenly
& needed my umbrella too!


I really like my new hair colour!







Jesse bought us some sweet treats while he was shooting felicia,
Cos we were bored to death from waiting!


shir attempted to do some emo shoot, but oh wells.
LOLS! But i do have some reaaaally emo shoots by Jesse.
will post them up soooon!






From morning shoot till night,
Seriously seriously tired & finally can go hoooome! (:

I've got a Lolita theme shoot with another
photographer next next saturday.
I'm like super excited about it cos that's
what i've always wanted to try!

Tomorrow's is a Red theme shoot,
Hope it'll be fun! :D


Okay, I'm seriously exhausted now.
Need to sleep sleep sleep! (:
Goodnight babes.

No comments: